Search form

You are here

My name has changed or it is misspelled, how do I change it?

Please contact the Registrar's Office. You will need a photo ID.

If your student record is correct, but your Qmail name is incorrect (either the username or the viewable name), contact the IT Help Desk.

If any other information on The Q is misspelled or needs to be changed, you can update it by doing the following:  Click the Personal Info link next to your name. Click on the Biographical Info tab. Click on the pencil icon next to "Name, Address and Personal Details". Enter your changes, then Click [Submit]. Information will be updated within two to three business days.