Search form

You are here

Foreign Degree Translation

If you have a degree from a college or university outside of the UNITED STATES, you must have your coursework evaluated by a professional association. For part-time faculty, this evaluation must be completed and submitted in order for your application to be included in the professor pool. A copy of this evaluation must be mailed to Human Resources.

Quinsigamond Community College
670 West Boylston Street
Worcester, MA 01606
Attention: Human Resources

Human Resources requires evaluation be conducted by a company that is a member of NACES, the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services. The evaluation must be a Detailed Report including course designations (lower & upper division) in the report. This detailed report should meet most transcript requirements for employment purposes. Please note that there is a fee for the evaluation service, and this list is for your information only.


The following is a sample list of companies that are members of NACES. Please contact them directly. Individuals who contact any of these organizations assume all responsibility for the evaluation services.

To view the whole list, you may visit the NACES website at

Academic Evaluation Services, Inc.
11700 N 58th Street G & H
Tampa, FL, 33617
Phone:  (813) 374-2020
Fax:  (813) 374-2023
email:  info [at]

Educational Credential Evaluators, INC.
P.O.Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
Phone: (414) 289-3400
Fax: (414) 289-3411
email: eval [at]

World Education Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY  10274-5087
Phone:  (212) 966-6311
Fax:  (212) 739-6100
email:  info [at]