Your Student Bill:
Quinsigamond Community College does not mail out paper bills. An email billing notification is sent 2-3 days after registration to the student's Qmail account notifying the student that their course and fee statement is ready to view on The Q. Please check your Qmail for additional updates and instructions.
Please be advised that it is the student's responsibility to keep contact information, including current address and phone number, up to date with the Business Office.
Cost per credit starting Fall 2016 for Tuition and Educational Service Fee:
- In-State Tuition $24 - Educational Service Fee $167 - Total $191/credit
- Out-of-State / International Tuition $230 - Educational Service Fee $167 - Total $397/credit
- There are additional fees each semester depending on enrollment as well as program specific fees.
- Please view specific semester for additional fees cost information as well as program specific fees.
- Please contact the Business Office at 508.854.4560 with any questions you may have.
New England Regional (Compact) Student Program (NERSP):
- NERSP Tuition $36 - ESF $167 - Total $203/credit
- This program provides residents of other New England states an opportunity to attend QCC, paying in-state tuition plus a 50% surcharge. To be eligible for NERSP, students must be admitted to a qualified QCC program which is not offered at their own state college. Please contact Admissions for additional information.