No more juggling your schedule, rushing to class or fighting traffic
QCC offers five associate degrees, four certificates, and more than 100 classes online.
Think online classes are different from traditional classes? Online classes are taught by the same instructors and contain the same curriculum as their traditional counterparts. But because online classes allow students can work independently at home, the office or on campus they are flexible enough to fit your busy schedule.
Think an online degree or course might be for you? Take a quick survey and find out.
- Business Administration Career (100%)
- Business Administration Transfer (100%)
- General Studies (100%)
- Liberal Arts (95%)
- Business Administration Career - Administrative Professional (95%)
- Criminal Justice (95%)
- General Studies - Healthcare Option (90%)
- Computer Science Transfer (89%)
- Computer Information Systems - Applications Specialist (86%)
- Liberal Arts - History Option (85%)
- Applications Specialist (100%)
- Business Administration (100%)
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management (100%)
- Law Enforcement (100%)
- Accounting Assistant Finance Assistant (89%)
- Clerical Office (89%)
- Web Applications (89%)
- Computer Forensics (82%)
- Human Services (80%)
- QCC offers more than 100 courses online. See if we offer a class that's right for you.
- Visit the Course Offering List to find online courses.
QCC requires all students applying to a program or registering for a course which requires English or Math as a prerequisite to take the English and Math assessment test or provide proof of completion of a college level English and Math class at QCC or another institution. If you have not completed a college level course at QCC or another college or university and wish to register for an online course call 508-854-4308 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday to Friday to schedule an appointment to take the assessment test or schedule an appointment online.
If you are currently enrolled at QCC, have previously taken a college-level English and Math class or have taken the QCC assessment test you may download the Registration Form now and return by fax or mail. Please note the "prerequisite" course requirements for the classes you wish to register. If you have completed the prerequisite at another institution be sure to indicate it in the "prerequisite box" on the registration form. The form will be reviewed by an Academic Advisor to ensure eligibility, availability, and applicability to your designated program. If any problems or discrepancies are found you will be contacted.
Please note, some instructors will require one or more campus meetings. See the online section notes for specific details about additional class requirements.