View Available Courses
Applying is easy!
- Apply online, download a QCC Application, or pick one up in the Admissions Office in the Harrington Learning Center or call, 508.854.4262. We urge you to start now. The sooner your application is completed, the sooner you can move forward with the following enrollment steps. The application fee is waived if you apply online!
- Submit your high school (and college, if applicable) transcript to Admissions.
- If you are applying for financial assistance, obtain a Financial Aid application from Room 165 in the Administration Building or from the Financial Aid webpage; follow the directions for submitting to the appropriate agency.
- If you have a disability, visit Disability Services in Room 246 in the Administration Building, or call 508.854.4471 to meet with an advisor.
- Take the English and Math Assessment Test to determine placement in those areas prior to course selection. Call 508.854.2784, or stop into the Advising and Assessment Office, Room 61 in the Administration Building, to schedule an appointment for this free and un-timed test. If you have already completed college English and math courses at another college or university, this requirement may be waived. To make an appointment for the Accuplacer test or review study guides visit the Testing page.
- Once accepted to the College, you will schedule an appointment to meet with an Academic Advisor to select your courses, put together your schedule, and register for the semester. Course selection takes place in the Advising and Assessment Office, Room 61, in the Administration Building. Please call 508.854.4308 to schedule your individual appointment.
- Once you have registered, proceed to the Student Payment Center, Room 65 in the Administration Building, 508.854.4560, to satisfy your bill. You may pay in full or arrange for a payment plan.
Steps to Enroll Summer 2015
Steps to Enroll Fall 2015