Kids Baseball Clinic is set to run in March
Wyverns Baseball will be holding a Kids Baseball Clinic on Friday nights and Saturday mornings. The Clinic is being run by QCC Head Baseball Coach John McLaughlin, his coaching staff and QCC 2018 baseball players.The Clinic will be held at the QCC Gym in the Athletic Center, located on the college’s main campus.
The Clinic is available for children in grades 1 – 8. Cost to attend one session is $30 (attend 2-4 sessions and pay $25 per session).
- Friday night Clinics are on March 2 and March 16 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.
- Saturday morning Clinics are on March 3 and March 17 from 9:45 a.m. – noon.
Pre-Registration is required. To register or for questions email, jmclaughlin [at] qcc.mass.edu
Payment: Cash or check (made out to QCC Baseball Program)
Swing into Spring with a Golf Tune-Up at QCC’s Golf Clinic
On Thursdays, from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. local Golf Pro Jim Fenner will offer free golf sessions in the Athletic Center to all students, staff and faculty with a valid QCC I.D. Clubs will be provided. All you need to do is show up and know the rust off your swing! Golfers of all skills are welcome! FORE more information, stop by the Athletic Center or call 508.854.4317.
Spring into fitness this season and attend a group fitness class at QCC
All classes are free for QCC students (with a current QCC I.D.), employees and members.
Current Classes include:
- TAI CHI: Tuesdays at 2:00 p.m. with Joanne Jeneski
- YOGA: Tuesdays at 5:15 p.m. and Thursdays at noon and 5:15 p.m. with Tammy Chiarizio
- FULL-BODY TONING: Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays at 12:30 p.m. with Pickie Lanigan
- INDOOR CYCLING: Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m. with Amy Booth