The following criteria must be met to receive Quinsigamond Community College course credit for completion of an articulated course.
The student will have:
- Completed high school courses listed under the articulation agreement in which the student earned a grade of B (80 percent or better).
- Graduated from high school with a minimum overall high school GPA of 2.0 ("C") on a 4.0 scale.
- Accepted in a degree or certificate program at Quinsigamond Community College within two calendar years of high school graduation. Special cases may be reviewed.
- Accuplacer Test recommended
- Met all Quinsigamond Community College admissions and course prerequisite requirements.
- (Optional) Met with the Quinsigamond Community College Manager of Educational Partnerships or Linkages Specialist for review and approval of the transcript and articulation.
Upon enrollment at QCC: The student must arrive at Quinsigamond Community College to register for classes having met the aforementioned requirements. The Request for Awarding Course Equivalency form (see form below) must be completed with the necessary signatures and forwarded to the QCC Manager of Educational Partnerships or Secondary/Postsecondary Linkage Specialist for completion.
The request will then be screened during the verification and authorization process by the Manager of Educational Partnerships or Linkages Specialist.
Approved requests will be sent to the Registrar's office for processing.
No fees for credit will be charged to the student as a result of this course equivalency awarding.