To help students meet their educational expenses, the College offers an online payment plan option. Students who select the payment plan option may select installment plans that are spread over several months, depending on the length of the semester. Payments are then automatically deducted by our payment plan company from an account provided by the student. Participation in the payment plan costs $40 per semester. All payment arrangements must be made by the semester bill due date or upon registration after the bill due date. For questions on available options please contact the Student Payment Center by email at businessoffice [at] qcc.mass.edu or by phone at 508.854.4560.
Students must register for the payment plan through the Q. (Log into The Q, select My Academics, in the center of the page select My Finances, select e-Cashier FACTS Payment Plan.) Review the bill. Make sure the correct semester is selected. Change the semester by:
- Scroll down to "Current Option Settings" and select "Set Options."
- Select the correct semester and enter the year for the bill you want to view.
- Select "Submit Options." The requested bill should now be displayed.
- To make an online payment: scroll down to the bottom of the bill and select "Make Online Credit Card Payment."
- Enter the dollar amount and credit card/cardholder information and select "Continue."
- If the information is correct, select "Submit Payment Now." Otherwise, select "Modify Payment Info" and correct the information.