Search form

You are here

Full Withdrawal from the College

A student intending to withdraw from the college (withdrawing from ALL courses in which they are enrolled for the current semester) should contact the Advising Center and speak with an academic advisor to complete an exit interview and the necessary forms for withdrawal. The advisor and student will discuss options for re-enrollment (if applicable) and/or a future course of action as needed. Referrals can also be made to various college services which may assist the student in resolving some of the present issues that led to the withdrawal.

The last day to withdraw without the possibility of failure is usually in November (Fall semester) or April (Spring semester). Please consult the academic calendar.

Contact the Advising Center

Welcome Center in the HLC
advising [at]