Search form

You are here

Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise Scholar Encourages Others to Attend QCC

August, 2021
  • PTK student and recent 2021 Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise Scholar, Kennedy Day.
    PTK student and recent 2021 Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise Scholar, Kennedy Day.

Last month, the Wyvern Guardian spotlighted (PTK) student Kennedy Day as a 2021 Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise Scholar. Ms. Day was one of 207 PTK members named a 2021 Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise Scholar and will receive a $1,000 scholarship.  

A Liberal Arts Psychology major who plans to transfer to a 4-year institution and pursue a bachelor's degree in psychology, Ms. Day said she would love to work in a field with developmental psychology or criminal psychology.

“I am very happy Phi Theta Kappa has provided me with the resources and connections to apply for scholarships like the 2021 Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise Scholarship. I highly recommend joining our chapter to any student who meets the requirements here at QCC,” she said. “QCC is an outstanding educational institution that has provided me with wonderful learning opportunities so far, and countless resources and endless support along the way. I am proud to be a part of this school and I could not recommend attending QCC to anyone enough!”

Visit QCC's PTK's Chapter to learn more. 

Share