Search form

You are here

Where can I print using the Student Printing Card?

The print card is needed to print when printing from a computer in the Harrington Academic Computing Center, room 379A on the 3rd floor of the administration building or in the Harrington Learning Center in the General Academic Areas tutoring center - room 205 and in the Alden Library on the third floor of the Harrington Learning Center.