Search form

You are here

Undeclared Major/Guest Student

High school students who wish to take courses without formally being accepted into any program may do so at any time. Students should contact the Admissions Office before beginning the enrollment process. An Admissions Counselor can review both students’ and parents’ expectations to confirm that the college environment is conducive to the student. It is also strongly suggested that they and their parents contact the students’ Guidance Counselor or other school official to ensure that any earned college credits will also apply toward the high school’s graduation requirements.

Enrollment Procedure

Step One: Student schedules an appointment for the Placement Test: call the Advising Center at 854-4308 or go on-line to our advising website.

Step Two: Student schedules an appointment with an academic advisor to review scores and register for classes. Call the Advising Center at 508.854.4308 or visit the advising website.

Step Three: Student registers for classes

Please Note: Students who register as undeclared are responsible for the cost of enrolling in courses at Quinsigamond Community College. Undeclared students are not eligible for financial aid.