There are many benefits of being a member of Phi Theta Kappa. Among them are:
- $37 million in transfer scholarships available exclusively to members
- Free enrollment in CollegeFish.org, an online service that helps match students with potential scholarships and college/universities for possible transfer.
- Access to Five Star Competitive Edge, a development plan for both personal and professional use.
- Increased pay grade for entry level federal jobs
- Personalized letters of recommendation for scholarships and employment
- Special benefits and offers from Phi Theta Kappa corporate partners
- Phi Theta Kappa Golden Key membership pin
- Embossed membership certificate and ID card
- Recognition at the annual chapter induction ceremony
- Special Phi Theta Kappa regalia to be worn at college graduation*
*Members need to complete chapter requirements to earn their Gold Stole for graduation. Requirements consist of performing 2 community services through the chapter and attendance of one general monthly meeting.