The Individualized Learning Center is located in room 205 of the Harrington Learning Center.
- We offer a welcoming, yet studious atmosphere where all students can feel comfortable.
- Free tutoring is available in 14 different disciplines. Our tutors are paid professionals with degrees in their area of study. We have peer tutors as well, recommended by the faculty in their program.
- The ILC has 20 computer workstations with software that supports various programs of study.
- We also have a comfortable AV viewing area with six TV/DVD units. There is also an open space with large tables that accommodate study groups or project work.
- A printer, copier, and a copy card dispenser are all conveniently located here.
Contact Jane Pickett, the Learning Center Manager, during the day and Paul Sluckis in the evening at 508.854.4279.