You can apply for credit through QCC for select courses taught at the Worcester Art Museum. All of your instruction takes place at the Worcester Art Museum. The award of credit takes place through QCC.
- Credit is only awarded for selected WAM studio courses.
- For non-matriculated students, instruction is received through the Worcester Art Museum and two credits are awarded through QCC’s credentialing process for each WAM course.
- For matriculated QCC students, instruction is received through the Worcester Art Museum. QCC students have the option of earning credit through credentialing for two credits or through Directed Study for three credits.1
Students enrolling in Directed Study receive instruction through the Worcester Art Museum and mentoring and evaluation through QCC faculty.
QCC Cost and Transcript notation:
Directed Study2: Full course tuition and fees, Letter Grade (3 credits) Credentialing: $50 per credit, P for Passing (2 credits) In order to receive credit for classes taken at the Worcester Art Museum you must complete the following steps.
- Register and pay at the Worcester Art Museum for the class(es) of your choice and inform them of your desire for QCC credit
- Attend WAM class sessions and complete work as assigned
- WAM will send notification to QCC of your eligibility
- You must be in good financial standing with QCC
- You are required to pay full course tuition and processing fee to the Worcester Art Museum
- Student must attend at least 80% of WAM class meetings