- Coordinator: Tina Wells LICSW
- Consultant: Cynthia J. Graber, Ph.D.
- Individual Counseling
- Emergency consultation and conflict resolution
- Screenings for depression, anxiety, and eating disorders
- Workshops and presentations
- Consultation with the faculty
- Referrals to community social service and mental health providers
- DTA Liaison
Counseling Services is located in the Administration Building in Room 162A.
Our free and confidential services are available, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Appointments can be made by calling: 508.854.4479 or visiting our office in 162A.