- Coordinator: Karen M. Cox, LCSW, LMFT
- Administrative Support Staff: Donna J. Harvey
- Consultant: Cynthia J. Graber, Ph.D.
- Individual Counseling
- Emergency consultation and conflict resolution
- Screenings for depression, anxiety, and eating disorders
- Workshops and presentations
- Consultation with the faculty
- Referrals to community social service and mental health providers
- DTA Liaison
Counseling Services is located in the Administration Building in Room 162A.
Our free and confidential services are available, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Appointments can be made by calling: 508-854-4479 or visiting our office in 162A.