QCC Information Technology Department (ITD) provides technological leadership to enable the mission and priorities of the College. QCC ITD maintains a stable and efficient environment, and works collaboratively with the campus community to provide innovative, contemporary and accessible technology; enabling the students, faculty and staff of Quinsigamond Community College.
Our Guiding Principles
- Ensure the stability of Mission Critical Systems. *
- Ensure the technology facilitates the mission of the College.
- Develop an environment of partnership and teamwork with our end-user constituencies.
- Ensure technological currency.
- Stability & Security of the Infrastructure & Mission Critical Systems*
- Technical Support for Existing Systems (Translation - It doesn't work please fix it)
- Application Assistance for Existing Systems (Translation - How do I...)
- Developing New Technologies & Applications
* A "Mission Critical System" is a system that is required to continue the business of the College. (e.g. CARS [Jenzabar CX], Network Systems, Blackboard [Distance Education], Email)