Search form

You are here

Stuff-A-Cruiser Brings Out the Holiday Spirit

December 2017

Stuff-A-Cruiser was once again a huge success at QCC, as students, faculty and staff brought in new unwrapped toys, gift cards and movie tickets for a Feed-A- Family child. The event provided a short respite from the hectic pre-finals days and served as a reminder of the simple joy of giving. 

"The Quinsigamond Police Department turned in the “police sirens” for that of holiday music, while I was dressed as “Sergeant Santa” or “Blue Santa” and ringing my bell out loud for all to hear. I hope it was as enjoyable for you as it was for me. Portraying Santa in a blue suit again was an amazing experience and brought about pure gratification. However the true joy came from the students, parents, faculty and the children that I encountered during the three events," said Sergeant Joseph Cecchi

Stuff-A- Cruiser is in its second year, acting as a program to the college-wide Feed-a-Family Program, that provides holiday meals to families in need within our QCC family.  Feed-A-Family recipients receive food gift certificates to purchase a holiday meal of their choice in addition to toys for their children, provided by the Stuff a Cruiser program.

Share