On December 8, Phi Theta Kappa students held a holiday event for faculty and staff to show their appreciation for the support and encouragement they have received throughout the year from the college. Faculty and staff were treated to holiday music, great food and camaraderie throughout the day.
On December 14, the QCC Annual Holiday Luncheon was held to celebrate the season with QCC faculty and staff. The event featured great food, as well as the melodious strains from QCC’s Jazz Ensemble.
Visit the QCC Holiday Page for the College's Holiday Greeting.
A special presentation was held for six retired faculty and staff members who received the illustrious title of Administrative Emeriti for their many years of excellence, leadership, service and dedication to QCC. Those who were awarded this distinction from QCC President Dr. Luis Pedraja include:
- Bill Daring – 18 years of service
- Anita Bowden – 22 years of service
- Don Hall – 21 years of service
- Jane Shea – 21 years of service
- Maria Addison – 24 years of service
- Tara Fitzgerald-Jenkins – 34 years of service