Unlock Your Potential in Today's Manufacturing World
Mass-TEC, a collaboration of Quinsigamond Community College and its partners, was formed to educate teachers, guidance counselors, career advisors, and families on career pathways to advanced manufacturing in Central Massachusetts.
Advanced Manufacturing in Central Massachusetts has again become a viable career option with good opportunities offering competitive salaries. But in order to grow you must have the skills, creativity and necessary training to get the job done right. The opportunities are vast, the potential is there and the jobs are waiting for skilled workers.
- Manufacturing is one of the largest employment sectors in Central Massachusetts.
- The impact of the Baby Boom generation leaving the workforce will leave a chasm of job opportunities waiting to be filled.
- Advanced educational and training opportunities will grow your career, advance your skill set and increase your earning potential.
- Work with high-tech machinery and cutting edge software to help build the future in the Aerospace, Medical, Defense, Healthcare, Technology, Renewable Energy and other in-demand markets.
- Work in exciting areas such as engineering, quality assurance, sales and marketing and more.
- Work in a creative environment, build a rewarding career and gain a sense of accomplishment.