To succeed in an online course, you should:
- Know how to use Blackboard to contact your instructor and for discussions, assignments and tests.
- Be able to create, send and download emails, with and without attachments.
- Create, edit and submit word processing, spreadsheet and presentation files.
- Copy and paste
- Download, locate and install software applications and plug-ins.
- Some courses might also require the use of head sets and microphones or other course-specific software or peripherals.