Day classes and activities include classes and activities starting before 4:00 p.m.
Evening classes and activities include classes and activities starting at 4:00 p.m. or later.
The decision to cancel or delay classes and activities will be based upon the best information available regarding. the operational status of the campus – including heat, electricity, and/or snow removal; and ·the accessibility of the campus – including the availability of public transportation and street conditions in the City of Worcester. Conditions may vary greatly within the College’s service area and, therefore, when classes and activities are being held, students must ultimately determine if they are able to attend classes and if it is safe to do so. Students are encouraged to become familiar with the policies of their instructors regarding making up missed work.
QCC's locations are as follows:
- MAIN - QCC Main Campus, 670 West Boylston Street, Worcester, MA 01606
- QSB - QCC Southbridge, 5 Optical Drive, Southbridge, MA 01550
- D - QCC Healthcare and Workforce Development Center, 25 Federal Street, Worcester, MA 01608
- CWDCE - QCC Center for Workforce Development and Continuing Education, 25 Federal Street, Worcester, MA 01608
- SRCT - QCC at Worcester Senior Center,128 Providence St, Worcester, MA 01604
- BURN - QCC at Burncoat, 179 Burncoat Street, Worcester, MA 01606
- ASSA - QCC at Assabet, 215 Fitchburg St, Marlborough, MA 01752
- QCC at Worcester Tech, 1 Skyline Drive, Worcester, MA 01605
- QCC Blackstone Valley Internet Learning Cafe, 60 Douglas Road, Whitinsville, MA 01588
- QCC Blackstone Valley Chamber of Commerce Manufacturing Center, 670 Linwood Avenue #5, Whitinsville, MA 01588