No, the mobile app doesn't have the same features as the desktop app:
Available Web Conferencing Functions:
- Viewing the Whiteboard.
- Viewing an Application on another user's desktop.
- Access to breakout rooms.
- Sending and receiving chat messages with the entire room.
- Listening to other speakers and speaking to the room.
- Responding to polls.
Web Conferencing Functions not Available for Mobile Participants:
- Private Chat
- Live Video
- Annotation on the Whiteboard
- Moderator Controls
- Recording Playback