Low Enrollment Policy
We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes due to low enrollment. Such decisions are made three business days prior to the class begin date. If a course is rescheduled for any reason, those registered will be contacted to verify availability for the rescheduled date. If those registered are not available for the rescheduled class date, tuition will be refunded in full. If the class is cancelled tuition will be refunded in full.
If you are an individual with a disability who may require assistance or accommodation, or if you desire more information on disability access, please contact Disability Services
Sorenson VideoPhone (VP): 508.502.7647
E-mail: disabilityservices [at] qcc.mass.edu
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Summer Hours (June 5 - August 21)
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Inclement Weather Alerts
If it becomes necessary to cancel or delay classes and activities due to the weather and/or an emergency, you may contact the College’s Inclement Weather Line, 508.854.4545, or visit the website for information.
For all QCC Center for Workforce Development and Continuing Education courses/classes, you must withdraw at least 48 business hours prior to the start of the course/class to receive a full (100%) refund.
- Withdrawal from a course/class that meets 6 times or more: If you withdraw from the course before the end of the third class meeting, you will receive a 50% refund (less cost of books/materials). No refunds will be given after the third class meeting.
- Some courses/classes may have specific successful completion requirements. Please check the course syllabus for details.
- TEAS Test: The registration fee is non-refundable. If you decide to cancel your test, you will not receive a refund. Rescheduling your test date is allowed only once and will follow the 48 business hour policy. Should you fail to show up for your scheduled test date or reschedule less than 48 business hours prior to your original test date, you will be charged again
- If the Center for Workforce Development and Continuing Education cancels a course/class, you will receive a full (100%) refund.
Local Anesthesia For Dental Hygienists Course & Perfecting Local Anesthesia Techniques Workshop
- If you officially withdraw from the course no later than one month before the first class meets, you will receive a 100% refund (less a $250 registration fee for the Local Anesthesia course / less a $50 registration fee for the Perfecting Techniques Workshop).
- If you officially withdraw from the course later than one month before the first class meets, you will receive a 70% refund of the cost (less a $250 registration fee for the Local Anesthesia course / less a $50 registation fee for the Perfecting Techniques Workshop).
- Once the course starts, no refund will be paid.
- If the college cancels the Local Anesthesia course due to low enrollment, you will be contacted and offered to be place in the next session.