Quinsigamond Community College Police Department
Commendation & Complaint Process
- If you feel that a member of the QCC Police Department went above and beyond for you, and you would like to let us know, ask to speak with a Supervisor or an Officer in Charge so we can officially recognize the employee
- If you feel you have been mistreated in anyway, speak with an on-duty Supervisor or Officer in Charge to initiate a complaint.
- Any complaint against QCCPD employee(s) will be fully investigated.
- Your complaint will be acknowledged in writing.
- You will be notified in writing of the outcome. There are four possible conclusions of fact:
- Unfounded- The act did not occur or did not involve QCCPD employees.
- Exonerated- The act did occur but employee actions were proper and not found to be in violation of Department regulations.
- Not Sustained- The investigation did not reveal any information that would prove or disprove the allegation(s).
- Sustained- The investigation revealed that there are sufficient facts to clearly support the allegations made in the complaint.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact Kevin Ritacco, Chief of Police at 508.854.4221 or kritacco [at] qcc.mass.edu