By choosing to participate in the Brothers & Keepers Program, I pledge to:
- Show full commitment to the program.
- Motivate and empower my peers in the spirit of brotherhood.
- Make a commitment to being matched with my mentor and maintain regular and frequent contacts with my mentor, a minimum of three contacts per semester. At least one of these should be a face-to-face exchange.
- Have a positive attitude and be respectful of my mentor, peers and program advisors.
- Share my personal and professional plans and goals.
- Learn new things; be responsive to suggestions and constructive criticism.
- Be on time for scheduled meetings with mentor and any planned events.
- Discuss my successes and failures while navigating educational, personal and social experiences.
- Inform Brothers & Keepers advisors of any difficulties or areas of concern that may arise in the mentor/mentee relationship.
I agree to follow all the above stipulations of this program as well as any other conditions as instructed by the Brothers & Keepers Program advisors at this time or in the future.