1. Why take college classes while still in high school?
- Save Money – Earn college credits at a reduced tuition rate.
- Save Time – If you earn college credits while still in high school you can accelerate your college degree completion
- Fulfill Requirements – Satisfy requirements for high school and college at the same time
- Free Transcript - Students will receive a college transcript upon completion of their college courses
- Transferability – A majority of courses will transfer to most 2 or 4 year institution through
2. Free College Resources