QCC’s Face the Region; New Radio Show Features QCC’s Expertise in Education
In August, QCC added another media outlet to its ever-expanding publicity vehicles! Institutional Communications now produces a half-hour radio show that airs on WCRN Radio AM 830 at 1:30 p.m. on Saturday and 4 p.m. on Sunday.
Public Access ShowTimes
- Shrewsbury - SETV 329 - Sundays at 6:30 a.m. & 9:00 p.m., Mondays at 11:00 a.m., Tuesdays at 11:30 a.m. Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m., Saturdays at 8:00 p.m.
- Worcester - WCCA TV Ch. 194 - Mon 8:30 p.m., Tues 5:30 p.m.
- Grafton - GCTV Ch. 32 - Sun, 2:30 p.m.
- Southbridge - Public 194 - Daily: 3:23 p.m., 3:45 p.m.
- Auburn - Ch191 - Fri 11:30 a.m., Thu 7:30 p.m. , Wed 7:30 a.m., Tue 5:30 p.m., Mon 11:30 a.m., Sun 9:30 p.m., Sat 1:30 p.m.
- Southborough - N/A - 11:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Holden - HCTV-194 - Monday, 6:30 p.m., Wednesday 2:30 p.m., Saturday 8:00 a.m.
- West Boylston - WBPA - Sun 4:30 p.m., MWF 8:30 a.m. & 6:00 p.m., T/R And Sat 12:30 p.m. & 7:00 p.m.
- Marlborough - WMCT-TV - Sunday - 5:30 p.m., Tuesday - 7:00 p.m., Thursday - 8:00 a.m., Friday - 7:30 p.m.
The 30-minute show features two to three guests in discussion on topics important to the QCC Family. The goal of the show is to keep the public informed of QCC activities, increase visibility of the college and drive enrollment, but also to highlight the many success stories that happen at QCC on a regular basis, as well as highlight QCC’s expertise in education to raise QCC’s profile in the community as a leader in postsecondary education.
Radio personality Hank Stolz hosts the program and records on location at 670 West Boylston Street. (The programs are pre-recorded and edited for clarity and content.)