NEW ENGLAND ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES ACCREDITED MEMBER
Quinsigamond Community College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc., through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
Inquiries regarding the accreditation status by the New England Association should be directed to the administrative staff of the institution. Individuals may also contact:
Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
209 Burlington Road
Bedford, MA 01730-1433
E-Mail: cihe [at] neasc.org
Individual Programs of Study are also fully accredited by various agencies:
- The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
- The Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education of the American Occupational Therapy Association
- The Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
- The Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
- The Commission on Dental Accreditation of the American Dental Association
- The Department of Public Health Office of Emergency Medical Services
- The Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
- The Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing
- The National Association for the Education of Young Children
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION POLICY
Quinsigamond Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, age, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or sexual orientation in its programs and activities as required by Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and other applicable statutes and college policies. The College prohibits sexual harassment, including sexual violence. Inquiries or complaints concerning discrimination, harassment, retaliation or sexual violence shall be referred to the College’s Affirmative Action and/or Title IX Coordinator, the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission or the United States Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights.
Quinsigamond Community College's Annual Security Report is available to the college community. This report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Quinsigamond Community College; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from, the campus. The report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as policies concerning sexual assault, and other matters. You can obtain a copy of this report by contacting the Campus Police or by accessing the following website: www.qcc.edu/clery.